Who we work with
We have been fortunate to work with a variety of inspiring clients in Australia, New Zealand and internationally.
Some notable projects are listed below:
- We have collaborated with Neami National to develop engaging and user-friendly publications for their diverse stakeholders.
- We have teamed up with Inner South Community Health staff, volunteers and consumer groups to develop a number of creative health promotion programs and resources.
- We have worked with SecondBite to create engaging and accessible toolkits for their community food programs.
- We have worked with the Victorian Aboriginal Child Care Agency (VACCA) to help them showcase the exceptional work they do for Indigenous children and families.
- We are proud to have joined forces some amazing young leaders from New Zealand to re-shape the face some their essential community services and programs.
- We have partnered international human rights agency AllOut to develop campaign artwork and messaging.
We have also initiated a number of our own creative social change projects.